YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – LRC Realty’s upcoming purchase of the Shenango Valley Mall represents just one aspect of the developer’s plans for the region. Construction is underway on a new Starbucks on an outparcel of the property at U.S. Route 224 and South Avenue formerly occupied by a Kmart department store, LRC officials report. The company is in the permitting process to build an adjacent four-tenant plaza, with contracts expected to be awarded early next week.
- University Hospitals Urgent Care Center Coming to SolonJuly 12, 2023
- KAULIG CAPITAL ACQUIRES 24 PROPERTIES IN CONJUNCTION WITH FLICORE, LLCMarch 20, 2023
- LRC Outlines Plans for Rt. 224 Sites, Shenango MallAugust 2, 2019
- Wahlberg Brothers To Visit Ross Twp. Wahlburgers LocationMay 25, 2018
- Ground Broken for Enclave Housing Complex at YSUAugust 18, 2017