Pine-Richland shoppers take note: The Shoppes at Northway in Ross Township may soon have a new owner.
Akron-based Levey & Co. is nearing final agreement to buy the former Northway Mall and redevelop it, and at least one neighboring property, the Pittsburgh Business Times reports.
Levey & Co.’s LRC Realty Inc. also intends to purchase the former Northway Elementary School on Brown’s Lane for $2.46 million. The North Hills School Board approved the sale in June.
- University Hospitals Urgent Care Center Coming to SolonJuly 12, 2023
- KAULIG CAPITAL ACQUIRES 24 PROPERTIES IN CONJUNCTION WITH FLICORE, LLCMarch 20, 2023
- LRC Outlines Plans for Rt. 224 Sites, Shenango MallAugust 2, 2019
- Wahlberg Brothers To Visit Ross Twp. Wahlburgers LocationMay 25, 2018
- Ground Broken for Enclave Housing Complex at YSUAugust 18, 2017